☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

First of all im Currupt.................lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
currupt

PostSubject: First of all im Currupt.................lol   Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi all, I play Currupt, mostly enjoy the crafting, and treasure runs, I always trying to learn to build better gear,

Upto now i have focused on sword skill only and crits............................ but not the damage i wanted so learning axe skills will switch when they all reach 10

My sis and her boyfriend ( Ginger and Silver as you know them ) are the sweet people that introduce me to game. I play with them alot, eat their food, use there computer, drink tea and eat all of silvers cookies i find not protected................ ( Ginger sneaks me a couple now and then )

I live in Canada on the west coast pacific standard time............

Hope to see you all online ............remember its a game for fun...............and make friends.............lol

Will be teasing and having fun with you all and hiding ArianR's beer................ atleast thinking about it...........
Back to top Go down
Volpix

PostSubject: Re: First of all im Currupt.................lol   Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:59 pm

I think its cool family members play the same MMO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagleboy
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: First of all im Currupt.................lol   Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 am

Nice currupt and remember gimme some of silvers cookies too cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
_Ginger_

PostSubject: Re: First of all im Currupt.................lol   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes Currupt is our Sweet dearest brother*smiles happily* He is a great man ,with a colourful humor. *winks* Is alot of fun having him share gaming with Silver and I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First of all im Currupt.................lol   

Back to top Go down

First of all im Currupt.................lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: Who Am I?-
Jump to: