☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...

Go down 
+6
Volpix
Neiah
Amyra
eagleboy
Mina_
humaira
10 posters
AuthorMessage
humaira

Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Empty
PostSubject: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 am

K,this is what i get cos not sharing with all the others...a roasted charcoal chocolate chip cookies...yeayyy...!
Sad Baking lesson 101, dont bake any cookies if u r watching TV + play PW...and u r in ur bedroom.... cheers Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Image010
Back to top Go down
Mina_
Mina_

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 am

ROFL!!!!! Omg huma ahahahaha.. that is TOO funny!!

It's ok.. you can do better next time xD

..=O! we should have a "cooking" section xD pictures of us with what we made!! nom nom!
Back to top Go down
eagleboy
Captain
Captain
eagleboy

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm

lol............................................... thats all i can say Shocked
Back to top Go down
Amyra
Amyra

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm

It's ok huma, I'm sure everyone burns things at one time or another. Save them for when Classic is being bad, can throw them at him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Neiah
Neiah

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 am

Aww lol Laughing I know your just wanted the smexy firefighters... Wink Rolling Eyes
But Amy is right...keep those cookies and use them as weapon! Maybe make them +6 or so... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Volpix
Volpix

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 am

lol those look good I dunno what you guys are talking about Very Happy ohhh hi amy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astri

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

lol next time y can do it XD
Back to top Go down
humaira

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm

aha...at least someone like it..emm vil..that supposed to be chocolate cookies..and not oreo...Smile
amy...u r here...is it my burnt cookies wakes u up, hahhaha
Back to top Go down
Thew
Thew

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:15 am

Firealarm went off and woke her up. Razz I myself am too obsessed with what i bake to forget about it Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
humaira

PostSubject: Prove that i dont burn all my cooking   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm

THis is prove that huma can bake too..first timer long bread... cheers

Slice it and spread some butter..arghh..deliciousChoc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Roti10
Back to top Go down
Thew
Thew

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 am

Nice o.o Let me have a slice <3 cheers
Back to top Go down
Mina_
Mina_

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 pm

O.O WOW!! That looks absolutely delicious!! I want some!!!
Back to top Go down
vixter

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

oh yeaaaa those cookies look like something my dog would like to chew on ... nice, chocolate... droppings.... >_> lol omg i want that bread
Back to top Go down
TNTScuba
TNTScuba

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm

affraid WOW HUMA, You can bake...that's so awesome !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...   Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choc Chip Cookies..supposed to be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: