☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pked by Mrg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YokoAki

PostSubject: Pked by Mrg   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:49 pm

at 3:44pm GMT -8 i was in Swamp of Wraith when all of a sudden MrGAYLORD GM of WARCRY came up behind me and killed me.
i was plvling my ep while doing trumble.

Last edited by YokoAki on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/kite64
Merclynn

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:48 pm

YokoAki..he is suppose to be in the family....ask daddy Xlynt n mommy Nanwa what is happenning... Shocked
Back to top Go down
YokoAki

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 pm

yeah i know that but as re said no bad mouthing warcry. but what i'm going to say is that re asked him why he did it he said "its personal" and then afked. as for now if warcry attacks another unity member or me re said if they do the alliance is off.
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Not always Re or Amy shuld solve the problems.likw you sed MrG erd thet it's personal ishue,so first who have to know abaut reasons is bouth sides.if you (like one of the sides) don't know the reasone then you had to get it straight with MrG.
MrG sed thet is perdonal and it's kind of normal thing if you don't want tell abaut personal isues to 3rd person. i don't try excuse MrG actions,he did wrong cause he not only member of Aliancr guild but he is GM of Aliance guild and no meter what kind of personal isues he have ,he have responsabilitys.i don't have nothing agenst you yoko,but... first of all you shuld get straight the reasons abaut ather ppl action agenst you and not in first plays provocate ppl agens long time allays or make them be wared of them.Aliances build not in one day and noone have rite to destroi them in one day buy personal unknown reasones.
maybe i don't have rites to say foloving but,like i see UNITY as a guild it's a place were ppl want to be save and in pease with athers.thet why ouer GM's have so much hard time solving the problems.and members shuldnt make theyr livesharded but help them. thet why it's cald UNITY....if im wrong ,delite this post....if im wrong...best wishes,loves and hugz ^-^
Back to top Go down
YokoAki

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:03 pm

your right ayo but as i said i didn't do anything to provoke him in to attacking me... i didn't break the allience hell i helped create the allience between warcry and unity, or did you forget that it was me and some others of warcry who suggested to ally with unity? and i was the one who found a member and asked them to have amy pm THX or MrG
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Just let it go Yoko,you are in big frendly famely now.Don't take too close to heart every pker who kill you.
tell them "Thenk you",you can't imagine how anoing is thet to them hehe.Be higher then thous who has fallen.
Thet make us diferent...Thet make us better.
Back to top Go down
YokoAki

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm

yeah i will but what just annoys me is people accusing me of things i didn't do.
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Don't get me wrong Yoko.Not me ,not anyone alse accausing you in what you did or dint't done to WarCry or MrG personal,cause we don't know thet and and MrG don't want to tell us true reason.
But what i see is this thing *WARCRY breaks allience* and i didn't herd nothing like thet befor.i wuld accept thet if thet wuld say ouer GM or VGM,or on atherside GM or VGM of WarCry.
They sed something like thet???

Don't get me wrong Yoko,but annauncment like thet can make only highest oficers of the guild,or atherway it for me look like provokation the ather members of guild untrus the allys by personal reasons or unlikes

im only the member and not i made the rules were is sed thet abaut problems contact the oficer in "ptivat" befor make some foloving steps,incluiding annauncments....
Back to top Go down
YokoAki

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 pm

ok i changed the title, but earilyer frannz was accusing me saying you had problems with warcry and now you brought them to unity and such. he also said "u r idiot, n no1 wanted u in wc" to me the day we were talking about congol.
Back to top Go down
frannz

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am

im to lazy to say anythin now but ill give respond soon, atm i can only ask:wtf? our gm and vgm said end of topic, gm of warcry said end of topic n that what i see after come here r few tons of new posts about warcry produced mostly by yoko. which word of our manifesto was incomprehensible for u? amy and re said few times about that all should stfu n contact officer if there ll be any new truble. this case was already fixed by re n mrg when amy was gone for few days. maybe beter let them get rest n think about future, how to make guild stronger( i wan win tw! lol! ) than beat all time bcuz of personal issues? its startin to be boring. really. Sleep
anyway ill spam somethin later especially bcuz many ppl heard only some parts of "story" n may dun know whats really goin on here

btw TW-TW-TW_WHEN NEXT TW What a Face Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
YokoAki

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:20 pm

yeah sorry it is end of topic.
and about the manifesto it says NO BADMOUTHING WARCRY as i see it none of my posts here are badmouthing warcry.

~TOPIC CLOSED~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pked by Mrg   

Back to top Go down

Pked by Mrg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: