☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YokoAki
YokoAki

Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Empty
PostSubject: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 am

i had a talk with Fantasyy a commander of rage on one of my alts about an hour ago. on the topic of why rage suddenly decides to kos unity, i know mina and ice talked to them but i kinda also wanted to find out why from the words of a rage officer who'd actually reply.
earilyer that day when rage declares kos
Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Ckbondeclareskos
Ckbon is only a commander of rage so he has no right declaring it at least he has no right announcing it if rage does put kos on unity. as said in the picture below only the VGM AuRRu and the GM zaditen of rage can declare the kos.
this is what the chat was
Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Unityragekos
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/kite64
Mina_
Mina_

PostSubject: Re: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am

I had already gotten ckbon and zaditen to reply to me last night. Details will be told to guildies later once we talk with Amy about it. As for those who aren't officers, please don't go around talking to the guild we have an issue with unless you have Amy's or Re's consent. It would prevent unnecessary trouble and drama.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master
AyoTai

PostSubject: Re: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm

I want say this to all who have any alt in Rage (guild wich only do like looking for good reason to put KOS Unity) never talk abaut any isues wich is aimed on Unity from thous Alt's. You want know why?

1.Your alt will be kicked from guid for spying if they will get know thet you have mine char in Unity (not big problem)

2.Your alt will be putted on LifetimeKOS list ( little problrm cause moust probobly they will put you char,wich is in Unity, under KOS too)

3.Spying is realy good reason for Rage to put Unity on under KOS (This is the BIG PROBLEM!!!)

In PW is not just one game like "Quest" but many athers like "Traiding Game" "Relation Simulator" etc. And thet fact thet ppl make guils here there is moust dirty game "Political Game".And political games have many rules and underwater rocks.If you don't know them,you can make War with one single word even if it's not your purpose.
Back to top Go down
YokoAki
YokoAki

PostSubject: Re: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:32 pm

@mina: sorry i know i kinda was out of place but no one would tell us anything and i didn't do any damage talking to fantasyy.

@ayo: my char is only lvl 12 and is a g.m of FairTrade.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/kite64
sakurano

PostSubject: Re: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:11 am

@mina : unity not as open as i thought it be Twisted Evil

so you guys do have information filtering system on Twisted Evil

@ayotai : yes, politics never far from your life.. and with it there will never freedom of speech.. *sigh*

freedom of speech is a child's privilege.. Crying or Very sad i wish I'd never grow up.

brave heart die fast, coward live long.
honesty breaks hearts, lies light the dark..
die as a hero become a legend, live as a hero became a celebrity Laughing
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master
AyoTai

PostSubject: Re: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Definicion of Democrasy - Any individium have rights on unlimited freedom wich only limited by ather individium.

freedom of speech - any individium have freedom of declaim his thougths wich is limited by ather individium wish to hear them if the ather individum don't have chose to not listen (if you are locked in one room as example) and limited by society laws if your speech can make unpredictable harm to quorum of society (depends of society).

Harmony of honesty and lies = wise

Wise man know the prcious of silance :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8   Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk with Fantasy 1:25am GMT-8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: