☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing for a while ><

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vika123

Missing for a while >< Empty
PostSubject: Missing for a while ><   Missing for a while >< Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 am

I'm really sick and will be staying at the hospital for a while, maybe 3-4 more days or so. Only today they've let me out, evil people ><. Plus my laptop broke, something's up with the monitor it shuts off every 3 secs and is damn hard to do anything so probably I'll manage to get online in a week or so, depends when my laptop will get repaired and when the doctors will let me out of that hospital, probably the only thing that I like about that hospital is that there is a store that sells awesome cookies xD also this friday I'm going on Canary islands <3 for a week so I have no idea when I'll manage to get online Sad I miss ya all Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Avdotya
Avdotya

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a while ><   Missing for a while >< Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh man...I hope you feel better soon Vika!
Back to top Go down
humaira

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a while ><   Missing for a while >< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Hope u get well soon flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a while ><   Missing for a while >< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing for a while ><
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: