☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PW-MY :S

Go down 
+8
Snoopy101
Volpix
vixter
Fixious
Choopah
Arian
Ferissa
T3ARS
12 posters
AuthorMessage
T3ARS
T3ARS

PW-MY :S Empty
PostSubject: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

aww guys... its so sad that guild is dead . .

I wanna know what u guys do now .. where u all play, what server and so on Smile
Back to top Go down
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 am

We really screwed up on coordination here....no one talked to anyone about leaving, except their closest friends. As soon as the lag/connection problems became too much to accept (in addition to lack of patches and gm's in game) we should have talked about what we're going to do, where we're going to go. It would have been nice to decide on a place where we could go as a guild and continue on with most of us together.

Instead, people just disappeared leaving the rest of us talking to ourselves in a dead guild. Once upon a time, that just would not have happened in UNITY but I guess things change and I'm still living in the past. Thank God Amy wasn't here to see it happen, it would have broken her heart.

Anyway I'm not gonna blame anyone or be angry, just sad. I'll keep logging on regularly, but obviously I won't be spending as much time there because there's not much to do all by myself. I will stay until the server shuts down.

I have also started to play PWI Dreamweaver server. Aviona and lockem are there, as well as Trish and Sukirine so if anyone wants to join us you are certainly welcome. We will help you as much as we can with lvling, which goes faster on PWI anyway. My main is a barbarian (werebeast) named Napayuk....our guild is MI$FIT$...

I've spent 2 years with UNITY and I'm honored to have known so many of you.

We had a lot of fun.

Maybe we'll see each other around the gaming world again some day. I have a feeling Ferissa the Veno will be reincarnating in PWI sometime soon...

Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

lol it's shocking me that it says 7 ppl looked at this post and only u replied feri Sad
well I'm also playing on pwi .. but on lost city server :/ maybe will change the server then :/ to be together with u guys atleast with some of u.. what lvl are u/the others ??
Back to top Go down
Arian
Arian

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 pm

sad...
Back to top Go down
Choopah
Choopah

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 pm

The blame can be properly placed on those responsible for (mis)managing the server. I have no plans to get involved in any other online game for the foreseeable future.

There were some good times and good people that made the game quite enjoyable and entertaining. It's just too bad that they let the server die like they did. I'll still poke my nose in occasionally and also my bro keeps me informed of anything interesting going on.

Thanks for the fun times and good luck to everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 am

My barb is lvl 61 now thanks to help from Aviona... Avi has a 9x warrior and other chars, lockem's (RAWDEAL) barb is also 9x...they've been playing there a while...Trish and Suki just started to they are low lvl (under 20)

Back to top Go down
Fixious
Fixious

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 pm

It really is a shame that they are letting the server die. Several of us went to PWI Harshlands server so as Ferri said, you are also welcome to join us there and we will help anyone we can. And like Choop said, I'll be popping in and out of PW-MY from time to time also so maybe I'll still see some of you. Had some very good times with many of you!!
Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm

well then maybe I'll come to dreamweaver =)
wow nice feri <3
Back to top Go down
vixter

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

chary, cheiron, and myself have moved to PWI. Harshland server. a lot of people from the official pw-my forums have went to Harshlands also. a good majority of people from pw-my that moved to PWI went to harshlands, but there are a few people that went to other servers also (i think some people i knew from long ago went to dreamweaver but not totally sure.) i know quite a bit of people from pw-my on harshland server, and its nice not to feel alone there.

you guys are more than welcome to come over to PWI, on harshland server if you want ^^ there is a guild on there thats mainly for people from pw-my server, name is Jirad i think. Im not in it though... its kinda an average sized guild, but im sure they havea good bit of people online in their guild, also quite a few high levels.

right now im 87 on my veno with herc+nix (name is still vixter). all i can say is o___o my WF there is already better than my WF here. its nice to experience the different things on PWI and restart my character a whole different way. u can level pretty fast on PWI too since they have 3 bounties a day, but because of that, a lot of new comers to the game might still be kinda noob with their class.

anyways, i got msn if anyone wants to stay in touch ^^ specialedroom101@hotmail.com (dont ask lol)
Back to top Go down
Volpix
Volpix

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 am

hi guys Razz yeah, i try logging on once and awhile but people are offline and all. but left offline messages to a few Razz hmm right now I'm keeping myself entertained with Modern Warefare 2 on xbox360 :X if you have a gamertag add me >Very Happy it's lol fang

hmm as for mmo's I'm playing Battle of Immortals. same makers of Perfect world entertainment Smile I'm on Atlantis Server Razz
Back to top Go down
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Well...for the first time ever, as far as I know (not counting right after maint or server screw up) I logged on Dexal and......I was the ONLY person online in the guild. Not even any ppl stalling....just....1/170......at around 5pm (Central Canada).....

Not much left to say I guess.
Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

well I'll see if I'm gonna play pwi or not :p I'm kinda busy on a private pw server Smile perfect world vendetta.. if anyone knows Razz
Back to top Go down
Volpix
Volpix

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 pm

wow that sucks. kinda sad how they just let it end that way with no updates and stuff otherwise I'd still be playing lol

I know some few people moved to private servers but that's just pking right? o_O

oh yeah if you guys like PW you should all try this out Smile still in beta though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HxQuoc182I&fmt=22&annotation_id=annotation_478459&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 am

well the private server is pvp but u also have to farm for good gear .. :/ and other stuff .. there are events .. and stuff
Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:15 am

oh and I like that trailer :O looks nice
Back to top Go down
Arian
Arian

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Last edited by Arian on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snoopy101

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 am

Sad well pw my en has gotten dead i stopped playing. so i moved to Battle of the Immortals with volpix same server as him and im jus starting on pwi harshlands xXSnoopyXx and ill probably be popping in and out of my en but i highly doubt it thought. there hve been many gud times spent there. wish i cud keep in contact but skool has kept me back a bit so im online wen everybodys asleep. it was great to meet u all and good luck
Back to top Go down
vixter

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 am

pfff screw private servers .. ive tried vendetta and another one also ... they get old fast .. u get to max lvl fast, with nothing to do, everyones got like 50k hp or more and its almost pointless in pvp.

just come to pwi with me :d harshland server! Very Happy lvl 90 on my WF there ... be glad to help anyone out if they need it.
Back to top Go down
Mina_
Mina_

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 pm

It does suck that the server is dying.. and even though they got a patch now (with, might I add, not enough), it's a bit late because they've lost way too many players to even try anymore. I did download PWI and I am on Harshlands with ayo, boo, scuba, fix, jloh, etc etc.. and my in game name is Minaaa. But I don't know if I will be as active as I was were in PW-MY because: a. I hate restarting. I'm only there because I have good friends playing the game and I love gaming with them. b. RL things.

I do want to say though that I wish this forum to continue being up so that we can all keep in touch.. It would be sad to know that this is the end =/
Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:25 pm

well I like the private server Razz .. I got a lot of friends there.. and a lot of fun Smile so .. its up to the person who plays it
um yea I started on harshlands too .. well I restarted 3 times now lmao xD.. I had a psy.. then an ea and now again psy -.- .. xD okay my name is Miie if anyone needs me ._. xD well I'm low lvl so i cant do much to help Very Happy..
umm .. I cant promise that I'll be active either because I hate restarts too .. >.< it takes so long to become a high lvl player >.< :/ we'll see
Back to top Go down
humaira

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 am

ehmm..emmm...all u guys have moved, but u guys from outside Malaysia..and leaving me alone as a Malaysian to suffer the PW-MY Mad
I cant bear it no more, anytime i log in only me and ~Asyera~ a nice new WF talking in GC..and Asyera, even say hi to whoever she see online in guild list, even if it is just 3 or 4 of us...so sad... Sad
And i move on, eventually i could get on PWI, but i donno why i choose Sanctuary server, maybe cos the lowest ping i have at that time..and few of my frens followsuit..and we stuck on Sanctuary server cos has level to lvl20 in a day..and seems like no turning back...or to start again on another server..
And now, i ahve move my WF out of Unity, cos no point am alone there...
If u wanna visit Sanctuary server which is PVE server, feel free to whisper me (humaira_)...and guess what, i end up joining a Canadian guild...hahhaha, seems my destiny are with the Canadians... Very Happy
I miss u Fer n Choops Sad
Back to top Go down
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: huma    PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Sad

Huma we miss u too!!!!! I still play PW-MY just not online for long...maybe I miss u cuz of time difference? What server time do u come online? I will try to be here at that time too. Asyera has started new char on Dreamweaver PWI, and yes I agree it's very sad she join us just before everyone left. That's why I tell her to come to PWI.....and I still say u should come to Dreamweaver with us!

I won't abandon u Huma!!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Malafist

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm sorry I stopped playing. =[ I got real busy and had less time to play, eventually I lost the game and never got around to getting it back....but I've been looking into downloading it again, but the site seems to be under construction.
Back to top Go down
humaira

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:53 pm

nice to see u back mala Very Happy

Fer....i'll always be online from 10am to 6pm server time...but recently, i have stop leveling my Wb and WF, seem no mood already...only sometime i come check in and do dailies..and chat with peoples.. it kinda different nowadays..no more spirits to play PW-MY Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alonsiri
Alonsiri

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:43 am

hello all Smile

I just start playing Atlantica online so if anyone is interested in playing feel free to join server Delphi Smile

Greetings from Poland cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PW-MY :S   PW-MY :S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PW-MY :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: