☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss u guys, :(

Go down 
+5
sinner
Malafist
T3ARS
Ferissa
humaira
9 posters
AuthorMessage
humaira

Miss u guys, :( Empty
PostSubject: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Not sure if anyone still comes here..but i miss u guys so much Sad
Really from the bottom of my heart..tho i have new frends and faction...Unity still in my heart...that i miss so much....no words can say it tho.. Crying or Very sad
Have fun and take care to all.
Back to top Go down
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers

hello huma we miss u always and we'll never forget u and classic!!!! always u were the best of Unity and show everyone else how to be a great person and super guildie.......I miss all my old, good guild friends...don't seem to be any nice ppl in other games...so, just alone.... Sad Sad Sad Never again will we have good times like we had with Unity.....

...miss u so bad huma.....hope u can be happy...

I am only....sad.

Back to top Go down
T3ARS
T3ARS

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:22 am

hey, ya I still look on this forum from time to time :3 to check if there is something new maybe:(
I miss u guys too, we had a rly great time :3 maybe one day we all could meet up in game or something.
Back to top Go down
Malafist

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 am

Ahh the old times....I wish I could have been there for some of the bigger events but I had alot of fun with you guys....MMOs just aren't the same anymore. =[
Back to top Go down
humaira

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:04 am

thanks fer for looking for me always at the otehr server, so nice having u poking me at times Smile
it bring backs all good and sweet memories..i still laugh till today whenever i saw the TW vis makeby lightsoul LOL...hehhee...

miss u guys *muakss muakks*
Back to top Go down
sinner

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:47 am

Happy Vesak Day to all!!!
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master
AyoTai

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

look like some still write here!!! i miss you all too. we had rely good times and i always will have it and all of you in my heart ^^ hope you all doing good
Back to top Go down
Alonsiri
Alonsiri

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Greetings Smile

I hope someday we will meet in other mmo Smile or PW maybe? Smile
Back to top Go down
Choopah
Choopah

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 am

I miss you, huma Sad
Back to top Go down
Fixious
Fixious

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey guys. Didn't think anyone still posted here. I wasn't in Unity for a great deal of time but I did make some very good friends there and had some great times too. I miss all of you guys and wish we could all get together again but I know that won't happen. Many of us are playing PWI on Harshlands server so if any of you ever come by that game look us up. Good luck and happy gaming all.

P.S. Forgot to tell ya over there my name is Skibum or just ask for WeGotThis guild. That's the one we're all in and we are seeing more and more ex-Unity members show up so please feel free to come over and join the fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys, :(   Miss u guys, :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss u guys, :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: Message Board-
Jump to: