☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never forget.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

Never forget. Empty
PostSubject: Never forget.   Never forget. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Still I will keep this forum alive...although it's almost on its' last breath.

I play MY-EN very little now.  Not much point since all friends gone.  Mostly play PWI on Dreamweaver but not every day and not like before.  I hold on to Aviona - one of my oldest and best game friends, she is the only reason I play there.  Wish Humaira was there with us  Sad , but instead I mostly have sadness and an empty feeling.

Here is a tribute to UNITY guildies long gone, but not forgotten by me...feel free to add anyone u feel should be here.  

I remember...

skyric, angeldove,missthing, boya, sweetquil, mercykid, love, longzhot, saorise, evemarine, cala, compa, starburn, rulion, silentwlf, bloodshed, akujin, kiorus, dualpain, tanker, saulcold, luvmina, quicker, spots, blueblood, exodus, eva, alice, meikah, ulquiorra, nkaujfa, hmoobthoj, kittycat, preiseilla, either, xxbeast, beast, kiss_beth, ninja, fangela, deathcast, nanwa, maniac, frannz, warband, warbebe, merclynn, lovo13, gia, gloster, nightmyth, pulma, cup, foyoh, axe94, legend, hucchi, crysees, yokoaki, aviona, humaira, classicw, hotaru, leexof, zefryne, glindy, crucial, scarlet, lightsoul, eagleboy, silver, ginger

These are mostly ppl who left before the final collapse, and never came back...many of you won't recognize some names unless you were members from long ago...but I try not to forget.  

Also...final tribute and apology to one member who had to leave us and did not return....

Amyra....the greatest GM ever.

We understand why you had to go...your health is most important.  You were the heart of UNITY that made us great.  I say to you, please forgive us.  We tried....we tried so hard to go on without you.  But the guild could not survive without the heart.  In the end was failure and slow death.  

We tried.

Last edited by Ferissa on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
humaira

Never forget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget.   Never forget. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 am

awww feri...u both (with choopah) such a long survivor of unity...yeah i had the best times with unity, even with ups and downs..but still the best ever guild i've been..
i still come here once a while to check out any latest news, tho i havent play PW-MY anymore. Classic still there but with different char.

I miss u all so much, i miss u, i miss choopah, i miss ReOn, i miss Mina, i miss Amyra, i miss gosshhhh so many, i cant even list here...i miss all the events that we hold together...i tried to bring some of the events to my new guild, wow...i got rejected big time..especially with the idea of making a fashion show, hehehehe...

hope u guys happy and safe wherever u are...muakkkkksss
Back to top Go down
Merclynn
Merclynn

Never forget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget.   Never forget. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 am

HI, I miss everyone and I am still actively playing in PW with new changes and there are new classes. Take care and come pm me in game! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Ferissa
Commander
Commander

Never forget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget.   Never forget. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi Merc!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never forget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget.   Never forget. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never forget.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: Message Board-
Jump to: