☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Choopah
Choopah

Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Empty
PostSubject: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:10 am

So, here is our current plan for "HH Days", as well as the proposed change to how mats are handled by the guild bank:

Note: We are planning to commence on Monday, July 13, 2009

HH Days:

(1) We will continue to advertise occasionally for volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Mina_ or Choopah.

(2) The schedule will be done in such a way as to cover all days and times so that everyone who volunteered will have a chance to go occasionally. Here is what we came up with:

HH scheduleHH Day for the weekHH Day for weekend
Week 1MondaySaturday
Week 2TuesdaySunday
Week 3WednesdaySaturday
Week 4ThursdaySunday
Week 5FridaySaturday

So, the 6th week in will go back to the Week #1 schedule (Monday and Saturday). This type of schedule was determined to be the most accommodating to everyone.

(3) On "HH Day", we will be advertising in GC to remind everyone. We can then see who is online from our list of volunteers, and who wants to go. From this group we can then determine which HH can be done and get parties set up. One person from each team will be designated the 'team leader' for the run. The team leader can be decided by each individual party, however there are certain responsibilities that this player has to accept:

• Team leader is the party banker and will be responsible for collecting all mats (green/gold)

• All mats collected by the team leader must be sent to ubank via the in-game mail system. Please also include the names of all who participated in the HH run. If twood was used in the HH, the details must be included as well, since the guild bank will reimburse our memebers for this cost.

Guild Bank and Mats:

A change has been proposed in the way the guild distributes mats from the guild bank. Mats will no longer be free, even for those who participate in HH days. However, a member who participates often in HH days will receive an excellent discount on mats. This is the reason why we have to track attendance at these HH's. So, if you are helping, be sure to be counted as it will help you get mats cheaper later on.

Mats will now be sold to guild members, not given. This will curb abuse, while at the same time help the guild get needed funds for events, TW costs, etc.

Here is the proposed mat discounts for guild members:

# of times in the previous 4 weeks
that a member has participated
Discount off of the market price
0%
1 10%
2 20%
3 30%
4 40%
5 50%
6 60%
7 70%
8 80%

Mina_ is responsible for the tracking of market prices for mats (approximate average) and I will be recording member attendance and mats collected. I will try to devise a method of accounting for these mats so members can see what's available.

This is a "work in progress" and we will adapt when necessary if issues arise. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need anything clarified, please contact Mina_ or Choopah

Thank You Wink
Back to top Go down
Mina_
Mina_

PostSubject: Re: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Thank you, Choops for posting this =]

But I think there is something to clarify.. One of the reasons we're charging is not only because people have been taking advantage of free things [and then leave], but also to help with guild funds. Rewards for guild events, TW, and any other thing related to guild needs cash.. So this would help the funds a bit.
Back to top Go down
AyoTai
Vice Guild Master
Vice Guild Master
AyoTai

PostSubject: Re: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:14 pm

I can volunteer on almoust all HH's,just because i like do thet.But there is one cach.Im an ep and Mina you know how much it cost for ep to do one HH run.And if look on it from financial side,after all for me wuld be cheaper donate cash to guild and buy mats in market.Ok maybe not cheaper but +/- the same ^.~ .But if i forget financial side....I love go HH's,cause i can afford to be an HHmaniac insted of being a fasion freek >.<
Back to top Go down
Mina_
Mina_

PostSubject: Re: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 am

Hi ayo, yes, I know you participate and volunteer yourself for HH requests, and I thank you for volunteering your time to do this =] and I do know what it's like being EP in HH parties. If we don't get first picks on mats or anything like that, it would be completely unfair to us.

But at the same time, first, this is all volunteer. We're not making people do this; it's not mandatory. Because this is voluntary and everything has to be fair, we cannot favor one class over another just because of the nature of one's job. If I was rich, I'd give every EP and MG an MP hiero, every WB and WR an HP hiero, every WF dolls, and every EA tons of arrows lol But because I'm not, I cannot do such a thing =P

Second, we decided to have a discount on mats instead of for free because many have taken advantage that we like helping. We have given out many things for free.. and even just to lend, but they end up leaving guild and taking those things with them. If those past events hadn't happened, these mats would've been given out for free at the end of the week [or month] as it was originally planned.

Third, this is to help guildies as well as the guild.. Many guildies have been asking about who sells this mat and who sells that mat, so having another guild bank that's just for HH mats would save them time, and money, if they participate in these volunteer runs. As for helping the guild: Since we are to be reimbursing twoods, we know that it would take a huge toll on GB funds, esp since we don't have income atm. Another reason we thought about doing this is to help promote some bonding and unity between guildies. Hopefully, with more things happening in guild, it will strengthen our bond, trust, and loyalty.

Fourth, I know you said that it might be cheaper for you if you donate cash to guild and buy mats elsewhere, and that may be your choice and we respect that. If you decide to do a few volunteer HHs, we do keep track of people who have gone.. So if time comes and you end up wanting to buy mats from GB, we'll know the discount you'll be getting. But if you decide that this isn't for you, that's fine, too. It's all up to you =]

Fifth, once again, this is completely first-hand. There were many things to consider and we've considered everything possible.. and have come to a conclusion we think would be fairest for all. We're hoping that this works out, but if this ends up not working, we will close it.
Back to top Go down
Merclynn
Merclynn

PostSubject: Re: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:54 am

I volunteer as well if I'm on and not doing any other stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Froszen

PostSubject: Re: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:20 pm

i hv 1 question to ask....i cant help much in hh with my wr.... but can i offer help with club1001 n still i can help with it with my WR if needed...coz i alway see lot of HH party look for WB than WR.... the problem that the WB in WarLord.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats   Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild HH runs and changes to Guild Bank re: HH mats
Page 1 of 1