☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proposal : Loose Formation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sakurano

Proposal : Loose Formation Empty
PostSubject: Proposal : Loose Formation   Proposal : Loose Formation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 am

I am concerned about how stacked we are when we are on defense.. i can easily see.. 4~5 people dead because of wr+ea aoe combo..

to countermeasure this thing. I am thinking of introducing loose formation.

LOOSE FORMATION
AIM : less death/damage when aoed
WHAT TO DO : WF, EA, EP are to fly when formation is issued. they are chosen because, they are all ranged, wf have flying pets, no argument they rules the sky. ea have ranged and long attack on the sky to pick on eps. ep are on the sky because flying is easier to see which one to support. mage is on the ground because wb and wr dominating on ground and they weak on magic. while wr and wb both are land creature.

this formation reduces our offensive capability by 50% but will also reduce our casualty by 50%.

the challenge is again.. will people listen to orders Razz
Back to top Go down
Froszen

Proposal : Loose Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal : Loose Formation   Proposal : Loose Formation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 am

the last TW....i alway be attack by wf or ea from sky.....dont stand a chance to go futher.... too many attack from above n dont hv speed to catch back...... die before can reach at them. Sad
Back to top Go down

Proposal : Loose Formation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All :: ☆★UNITY★☆ General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: