☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆★UNITY★☆ 4 All

☆★UNITY★☆ Guild Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Ginger_
_Ginger_

Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums Empty
PostSubject: Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums   Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Okay will try this again *giggles* first time kinda got stuck. I am Ginger *waves* As most no I play nearly always long side my Dearest Silver. My love and bestfriend. We love to game and have been doing this for five years together. Tried and play alot of diffrent online roleplaying games. We have settled her. Being part of Unity for awhile now. We play mosty together ,but do spend alot of time with brother Currupt ,or Son (who plays Alister in our guild) my alt *smiles* ,,,,, well just wanted to say Hi and am happy being part of this family. sunny flower lol!
Back to top Go down
eagleboy
Captain
Captain
eagleboy

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums   Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 am

Hey ginger eagle well of course u would know that because it says who it is from nice to now stuff btw silver owes me more cookies
Back to top Go down
Charybdis
Charybdis

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums   Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Hiya Ginger. :O
Back to top Go down
_Ginger_
_Ginger_

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums   Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums   Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a hello and learning to view and post in forums
Page 1 of 1